-- Jodi Orgill Brown
Something is not truly inspirational unless it is powerful enough to motivate you to act, to make a change, to DO something.Thomas Edison said, "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration". His inspiration was so strong that though it was only 1% the cause of his achievements, it motivated him to act until the other 99% of the time until his results matched his dreams! Don't just be inspired, act inspired! 
Discovering WHAT YOU CAN DO is as Important as Knowing Who You Are.
Find your PURPOSE and ACT INSPIRED every day!

Need a little inspiration? Check out Jodi's inspiring book to get motivated today.

Free E-Book Download