Meet Jodi Orgill Brown
"Do something every day that is worthy of reliving." - Jodi Brown
Strategist meets Survivor. Jodi Orgill Brown, M.S., C.F.R.E., worked for 15 years leading development at nonprofit organizations until a brainstem tumor diagnosis changed her world. Three craniotomies, facial paralysis and multiple reconstructive surgeries have only strengthened her resolve to help others enact personal and professional growth by Amplifying Purpose, Customer Connection and Personal Touch.
- Master's degree in Organizational Communications, University of Utah
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Brigham Young University
- Member of the National Speakers Associations (Midwest Chapter)
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Award-winning Author of The Sun Still Shines: 2017 Amazon Best Seller; 2106 Gold Quill award, LUW; 2014 First Place award, LDStorymakers; #1 Ranking, Amazon & Kindle, 2015
Clients and Partners: Buy the Book!
- The United States Department of Defense
- The Christopher Reeves Foundation
- America First Credit Union
- The National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Weber Human Services
- Intermountain Health Care
- Chamber of Commerce and Women in Business
- National Storymakers Conference
- League of Utah Writers
Jodi presents powerful improvement messages in a candid, witty, and unforgettable style. She loves teaching principles through analogies and finds inspiration all around her, especially from her husband, Tolan, and their four children.
Jodi's story has been featured all over the world, from her own home state of Utah, at the National Speakers Association showcase (left) to Saudia Arabia, in Emirates Woman magazine (below left).